Vash - in this journey called Life

A soldier of love and peace. Let me share the events of my journey, and as my journey intersects with the journeys of the people in my life, I will share their journeys as well.

3.02.2005

Help me help you

It's been a while since our helpdesk team has been out for dinner. It's hard because we provide 24/7 coverage so it really takes a lot to get everyone together on one common time. Oh well, dinner at Dencio's was really an enjoyable experience. Hanging out with everyone and talking about everything except work was truly refreshing. But then again, the techie in all of us remained manifested in our conversations. Who would have thought that we would be discussing the movie The Matrix? Hehehe, the thought of our consciousness living in a matrix while our real bodies are elsewhere serving as batteries for higher beings just sends shivers up my spine. Creepy!

And our unofficial helpdesk catch phrase, 'Help me help you'.



Random thoughts:

Annual Physical Exam season again. And I ask myself, will I allow the doctor to poke his fingers up my rectum?

Less than a year ago, while I was still playing basketball actively, I was a fit and solid 165 pounder. Now, I'm a bloated 190+ pounder. And it's not funny anymore. Looks like I really have to get serious with my diet. And my exercise too. Buhbye chocolates, fries, sodas, ice cream...see you when I see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home