A journey's end... and beginning
I heard the sad news yesterday that Rod's mom has passed away. I never knew her personally, but looking at Rod who has grown up to be a good and admirable man, I can only conclude that she was a great woman. My condolences to Rod and his family. May they remain strong and united in their time of sorrow and may God give them comfort.
Congratulations Nice! I hope that you will be a great wife, mother, housekeeper, provider, teacher, all rolled into one.

My poor Roselle has been having a rough week. She has so many things to do at work and in school. Makes me wonder how she manages her time. But then again, when I look at her, she doesn't look stressed at all. She actually looks healthy...too healthy...like me. ^_^
Vash - in this journey called Life

2 Comments:
Kiko!!! oo nga, ang taba-taba mo na! hehe! this is also my first time to see rochelle, kahit na picture lang. hope you're both doing great! :)
oops! sorry, roselle pala! hehe!
Post a Comment
<< Home