Of bullies and patience
What do you do if an almighty higher-up decided to vent his frustrations on you and then implies that you are slow and incompetent? Simple: you hold your tongue, cool your head, then speak when ready.
What started as a routine troubleshooting turned out to be the beginning of a horrible afternoon. Sheesh. All because of a printer. And suddenly I'm a slow guy who doesn't seem to know what he's doing. I could hardly describe what I was feeling back then. The sarcasm and tone of his mail was just too much. I was tempted to say things like
- This is our standard procedure. Live with it.
- You seem to know more about this than I do. Would you like me to assign this issue to you?
- Wanna get it on?
Good for him (and me, hehe) I decided to cool my head before I answered that mail. Otherwise, he would have been in a very humiliating situation. At the cost of my job, haha.
Vash - in this journey called Life

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home