I'm not afraid of needles
I finally had my annual physical exam and I must say, it was quite an experience. It took me 3 full hours to complete everything. Highlights:
- It took the nurse quite some time to get my blood sample. The first time she pricked the needle, blood didn't go out. She turned the needle round and round then later, she plunged it deeper. Finally, blood started going out. What made the experience exhilirating was the fact that I was watching everything. And I mean everything, from the time she pushed that needle into the skin until she put band-aid on my arm.
- My weight has gone down by at least 5 pounds. I guess all that low-carbo/low-sugar dieting is effective. Now, if only I can get it down to below 180 lbs...
- BP is down 120/80 from 130/90 last year. Another improvement.
And no, I did not allow the doctor to touch my rectum ^_^
Vash - in this journey called Life

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home