Vash - in this journey called Life

A soldier of love and peace. Let me share the events of my journey, and as my journey intersects with the journeys of the people in my life, I will share their journeys as well.

3.27.2005

Holy week madness

In the Philippines, people have different ways of "penitensya". For helpdesk, it was something else.

Man, the week was just pure torture! Everything seemed to have broken down. Helpdesk has been fighting fires all week. And something inside, something that management says might break down the very foundations of the company, is also being handled by our team. As of this writing, work is on-going to stem a potential volcano from erupting. And with all the priority issues that cropped up in the last few days, it's been a exhausting week. And it's going to spill over well into the next one. I find solace in the fact that I was able to attend Friday and Saturday lenten retreats, although last Friday I had to go to work afterwards. And that Roselle spent the holy week with our family as she could not go home to her family. Today, Easter Sunday, I'm here in the office, working, using only this time of blogging as my rest.


Easter Sunday. A day for celebration. I think I'm going to pig out later this day.