Vash - in this journey called Life

A soldier of love and peace. Let me share the events of my journey, and as my journey intersects with the journeys of the people in my life, I will share their journeys as well.

2.07.2007

Moving on

So much for 'In Search of a Place Called "Our Home"', hahaha! Internet filter in the office has prevented me from updating this page. Now I get to enjoy this access as a fringe benefit for having a laptop and being on-call 24X7.

Let's see, what has happened.

I finally settled down with my beloved Roselle. In simple rites last December 2, 2006, we exchanged our vows. After that, we went on a 5D4N vacation in Hong Kong. Then we spent Christmas with her folks in Cebu. Spent New Year's at my parents' home. Moved to a bigger apartment last January 13. Spent the next few weeks (and weekends) improving the place and buying more furniture. Right now I'm writing this blog in an effort to get drowsy. So hard working the night shift *sigh*

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger ledabrigino said...

hay ano ba yan, I had to find this kind of post to know kung sino ba c vash stampede! hehe. add kita sa blog roll ko ha, kuya kiko :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home