Vash - in this journey called Life

A soldier of love and peace. Let me share the events of my journey, and as my journey intersects with the journeys of the people in my life, I will share their journeys as well.

4.30.2005

Abundance of grace

Saturday. It's just me, myself, and Francis, for my shift this morning. I prepared for it by buying enough food to last for the whole shift since I can't leave my area for too long. But lo and behold, Cess from the graveyard shift gave me some choco chip cookies and a PeeWee snack. My former supervisor dropped by and treated me to a starbucks choco drink. Now I'm sure I won't be hungry today.

Yesterday, Eldwin, the new analyst, treated the team to Monster Pizza as his "first blood" treat. As a tradition, all new helpdesk analysts feed the team on their first payday. And last night, Roselle and I went to Friday's Tomas Morato to join an officemate in celebrating her husband's successful hurdling of the board exams.

Oh yes, God is good and is watching over me and providing for my needs. No wonder I'm fat. ^_^

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! i'm just a passerby...got linked here by searching for monster pizza. can't find the address or even where it's located at. since you've been there...maybe you can tell me where it is exactly. kindly mail me at pingks@mailcity.com thanks so much! ^-^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home