Vash - in this journey called Life

A soldier of love and peace. Let me share the events of my journey, and as my journey intersects with the journeys of the people in my life, I will share their journeys as well.

8.14.2005

Change of Scenery

It's been ages since I last visited. My images are gone which means I failed to log in to my image server for more than 30 days. Oh well.

Migration's finally finished. The IT equipment from both Export and Philam have been transferred here. The situation has more or less normalized. Call and email volume are back to normal. I can finally file for vacation leaves again. Thank goodness.

I'm also on a new shift. From August until October, I'll be working on the afternoon shift, 2pm-11pm. I must say, this is a rather refreshing change. Although I have to leave the house at a time when the sun is already high in the sky and go home at almost midnight, I like it, somehow. First, I can now get at least 7 hours of sleep. When I was in the AM shift, I was lucky to get 6 hours. During tuesday and thursday nights, I had between 3 and a half to 5 hours of sleep. I guess it's time to repair my weary body. And second, it's the shift with the least problems. I have a lot of down time which I use to simply rest.

The only thing I don't like about the shift is that I've lost a night life. The first to go was my tuesday prayer meetings. I won't be attending them for 3 months. The second was my night time tv viewing. Right now I have no choice but to record all the shows I will miss so I can watch them the following morning. My VCR has been faithfully serving me for the last six years, but I'm not sure how much longer it can endure seeing as how I use it every day now. I guess it helps that I have a spare VCR ^_^.

It's 3:44pm right now and I'm in the office, working. Except for a minor problem, everything's okay at the moment. Oh yeah...

3 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Saab vintage cars Hair remover igea finally gone diane hair20remover bricks Epilady epilator hair remover me800-10 Tadalafil augenenzundung what to invest Phat baby shoes http://www.buy-imitrex.info/Celebrex_information.html ambien and memory loss laser hair removal near san diego Skin care product buyers laser hair removal cherry hill concerta in drug tests http://www.gangbang-0.info/Gallerymilforgy.html Provigil cwellbutrim xl Personal injury automatic gate Motherboards video cards processors Admiral dishwashers ratings

 
At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! electrical troubleshooting freeware Free botox Project development management courses in th uk top 10 best management administration schools in t leadership effectiveness training Limo for corporate travel Glass egg sex toys Esomeprazole best prices for nexium leadership training coaching training videos corporate atlanta management project training Executive vip security training vip security Knee pain and lipitor Patanol molecular structure Mexican anal fucking The real paris hilton video Cheap calling to indonesia Management courses in university of toronto Galaxy 500 convertible

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Canadas best bingo Literature on website design Tv spares 15buying ultram online free music mp3 players Levitra online sales Acer ferrari 4500lmi Soy milk cholesterol gambling spam blocker nissan truck Caswell tennis austin Moving companies aapuerto rico farmers insurance colorado

 

Post a Comment

<< Home