Vash - in this journey called Life

A soldier of love and peace. Let me share the events of my journey, and as my journey intersects with the journeys of the people in my life, I will share their journeys as well.

6.18.2005

Exodus

PeopleSupport has finally begun the massive exodus towards the newly-constructed PeopleSupport center. Personnel from two buildings (Philam and Export) have begun moving by teams. It's been real messy. Every time a new team moves in, a whole lot of problems arise. The last two weeks have been tough. I've been firefighting issues all day and it leaves me exhausted at the end of the day. Roughly three more weeks to go. Oh well...



Roselle has been experiencing a lot of difficulties lately. One of her subjects eats up a lot of her time, she's reviewing for her comprehensive exams, and she has an ugly schedule. Poor girl. We hardly meet nowadays and even if we do, it always seems to be hurried. The sacrifices we make in pursuit of our goals... The journey to greatness is filled with peril...


My sister's going to graduate this afternoon! Yipee! I can practically see and hear my parents dancing for joy. Their last child is about to graduate. I can imagine how fulfilling it is for them, especially when they see her walk on the stage later on. Their responsibilities to their children have been completed. They can now move on to their lives as a couple. Although we children are still officially squatters in the house, haha! At least we won't be financial burdens to them...well, except for my sister who still has no job. But it's only a matter of time before she finds employment. I hope I too can live long enough to see my future children graduate. For my parents, I guess the next milestone is for them to see all of us get settled down, my sister and I with our own families, and my older brother as a priest.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home