Creatures of the night
What is it about the night that brings out the best, the worst, and the weirdest, in people?
It was about two weeks ago. I was going home from work. I had just entered a bus and was looking for a seat when I saw two gays somewhere at the back. Normally I wouldn't have given a second glance, but when they engaged in a lip lock, the world turned upside down. The hairs on my arms stood up, my drowsiness disappeared, and my eyes started darting everywhere else except at that couple. I was dying to scream 'EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!' but I knew I couldn't. Given the limited number of available seats, I had no choice but to sit at the back. Thankfully, the bus filled up real quick and the couple let go of their lip lock. Gay liberals can kill me for this, but two men engaged in a lip lock is just plain horrifying.
The following night, a different breed of creatures appeared. I was also going home from work. I was riding on a jeepney when a boy and a girl hopped aboard. They were punks!!! No older than 16 in my best estimate, they were both wearing black jackets, checkered pants, and boots. And both were sporting spiked hair. And both just hanged (sumabit) at the end of the jeepney. People were all oggling at them, but they seemed to enjoy the attention. When I alighted from the jeepney, I couldn't help but look at them until the jeepney was out of sight. 'Kids these days...', I said to myself as I rode a tricycle for my journey home.
Roselle has a new job! She has just been accepted as an HR compensation analyst something (forgot the actual job title) at Accenture. Higher pay, better benefits, and no more graveyard shift. Yipee! Hopefully this will help her a lot as she is struggling right now in her studies due to her unholy work hours.
Vash - in this journey called Life

3 Comments:
Where did you find it? Interesting read » »
Keep up the good work flights com uk Webhost reseller ratings
best regards, nice info » »
Post a Comment
<< Home