Vash - in this journey called Life

A soldier of love and peace. Let me share the events of my journey, and as my journey intersects with the journeys of the people in my life, I will share their journeys as well.

2.17.2007

New crowd

It was no more than 3 weeks ago when Roselle and I had lunch with Aya and her husband. Aya and Roselle were former officemates in PeopleSupport, and to this day they remain good friends. That lunch was our wedding gift to them. We both had our weddings on Dec. 2 of last year so we could not attend each other's wedding. We had lunch in Superbowl, Glorietta 4. The food was okay and we had a good time chatting with each other. It was basically the wives talking and the husbands eating and piping in occasionally, harhar. By the time lunch was over, I was really stuffed. After lunch, Roselle and I spent the next hour or so walking around the mall.

This afternoon, we're going to attend our first couples' household in SOLV. Hosts for this afternoon are Joel and Monica Aurellano. I heard that dinner is going to be held at Cyma, a Greek restaurant in Greenbelt 3. It will be the first time for both of us to eat there so I'm a little excited...and a little worried. Food was very pricey, I've heard. Oh well, might as well enjoy myself later.

No more than 3 months ago, I was hanging out with single people and talking about the latest movies. Now, I'm hanging out with couples and talking about married life, the daily challenges at home, kids (although we can't relate at this time), and all those couples stuff. I must say, I'm still adjusting to all this. Nevertheless, I'm enjoying myself immensely despite the difficulties. Now, if only I could get the rest of my stuff from my parents' house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home