Vash - in this journey called Life

A soldier of love and peace. Let me share the events of my journey, and as my journey intersects with the journeys of the people in my life, I will share their journeys as well.

4.07.2008

Hot Subic

Yeah I know...it's been a while. A really long while, hehe.

After everything that's happened, I finally have time to blog again. So...

Here I am typing away on my keyboard with my wife sleeping peacefully beside me. It's a ridiculously hot morning here in Vista Marina Subic, the place where we decided to spend our summer vacation together. Other than eat a lot and enjoy good music last night, we haven't done much here so far.

Today we're going to Zoobic to see some tigers. My officemates went here a few days ago and said that there were really a lot of tigers. I am so excited! It's going to be a safari adventure and I intend to come fully prepared. Sunglasses? Check. Cap? Check? Cameras? Check. Wife? Check.

More, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home